Hi Sebastian! Tell us a bit more about yourself.
– I am a local “Bodenbo/Bodensare” with no intention to move! When the Indie Game Education came to Boden I saw my chance and put every ounce of time and energy into it, there was no way I would let this opportunity slip past me. With the support from my wife and family and the help of Max Bryngelsson and Emil Dahlberg we could start making games together and get the attention of Robert Bäckström to eventually start Limit Break.
How did you get in touch with the game industry?
– Through Future Games Indie developer education, no contact with the industry before that.
What are you up to at the moment?
– In my position as Head of Studio I try to tend to the needs of all Pixadome employees to give them time to work on the things they are good at. I also do some VFX and work on some other exciting projects.
What happens in the near future?
– The future for Pixadome is hopefully a bright one, we’ve got some great attention when announcing Chenso Club and will start by finishing that and making a great game. After that we will probably start our next project together. With the help from Aurora Punks we have lots of freedom to do what we REALLY want to do as a studio.
What’s your favorite game?
– The hardest question ever, always changing but a game that’s been on my list for a long long time is Factorio.
What is your weakness?
– I tend to take on too many tasks at the same time
Cat person vs. Dog person? – CAT
Winter vs. Summer – SUMMER
Explore space vs. Explore the marine world – EXPLORE SPACE!
Nature vs. City – NATURE
Consol vs. Mobile – CONSOLE